||The surly, bored, overweight teenager behind the cashier's counter regards you with a blank stare. You look at the items you can buy with trade-in credit.
You currently have X store credits
|Trade in cards for store credit:
|Card: <select a card><amount>
|You trade in your card
|You get X store credit.
The teen glances at your snack voucher, sighs, and points at a selection of food and drinks behind the counter.
You have X free snack voucher(s) left.
- Following the Valhalla revamp, store credit can not be redeemed in Ronin or Hardcore.
- The surly, bored, overweight teenager behind the cashier's counter regards you with a blank stare. He casually mentions that the shoppe's credit reader is broken, so you'll have to come back later if you want to use your credits.
- You can only trade in cards from your inventory.
- Alice's Army cards may be traded in for store credit. The trade-in values are:
- On average, you can expect 13.5 credits worth of cards in a Pack of Alice's Army Cards. As a result, it takes an average of 741 packs to get the tattoo, and 185 packs to get a card sleeve.
- Credits do not reset upon ascension.
- In a Zombie Slayer run, the Cashier isn't working:
- The surly, bored, overweight zombie behind the cashier's counter regards you with a blank stare. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.
- When a card sleeve is purchased from the cashier, it disappears from the shop permanently. (see here)
- However, it is possible to buy two card sleeves at the same time.