Normally you wouldn't want to take your Alice's Army cards into battle with you, but with this durable plastic envelope, they'll be protected from the elements. By which I mean monsters, which are an important element of combat.
(In-game plural: card sleeves)
- Cashier (2,500 credit)
- When it first came out it did not have an enchantment.
- When purchased from the cashier, it disappears from the shop permanently. (see here)
- However, it is possible to buy two card sleeves at the same time.
- When you ascend with a card in the sleeve, the card will remain in it.
- This item has a [use] link. Clicking it takes you to a small choice where you can place an alice's army card in. If there is no card in the sleeve, the first line will be "Your card sleeve is currently empty.", otherwise it will be "Your card sleeve currently contains an <card name>." Then, two lines down will be "Put a card in the sleeve:" followed by a textbox and a button "Slide it in". Placing a card in adds the line "You put the <card name> in the card sleeve." If a card is currently in the sleeve, a center-aligned button "Remove Card" will show. Clicking that button shows "You pull the card out of the sleeve.
You acquire... something.
- Placing an Alice's Army card into the sleeve will give the sleeve an enchantment. Only one card at a time may be placed in the sleeve. Foil cards have a similar enchantment to the standard card of the same type, but three times as powerful.
- When you place a foil card into the card sleeve, your Avatar automatically transforms into that card.
|Card Type||Standard enchantment||Foil enchantment|
|Alchemist||Spell Damage +15||Spell Damage +45|
|Bowman||Ranged Damage +10||Ranged Damage +30|
|Cleric||Regenerate 10-20 HP per adventure||Regenerate 30-60 HP per adventure|
|Coward||Combat Initiative +20%||Combat Initiative +60%|
|Dervish||Weapon Damage +1-20||Weapon Damage +1-60|
|Guard||Damage Reduction: 3||Damage Reduction: 9|
|Halberder||Weapon Damage +5||Weapon Damage +15|
|Hammerman||+1% chance of Critical Hit||+3% chance of Critical Hit|
|Horseman||All Attribute +5%||All Attribute +15%|
|Lanceman||+2 PvP fights per day when equipped||+6 PvP fights per day when equipped|
|Mad Bomber||Weapon Damage +1-15||Weapon Damage +1-45|
|Martyr||Damage Reduction: 5||Damage Reduction: 15|
|Ninja||+5 to Monster Level||+15 to Monster Level|
|Nurse||Regenerate 5-10 HP per adventure||Regenerate 15-30 HP per adventure|
|Page||Weapon Damage +5||Weapon Damage +15|
|Shieldmaiden||Damage Reduction: 3||Damage Reduction: 9|
|Sniper||Weapon Damage +10||Weapon Damage +30|
|Spearsman||Weapon Damage +5||Weapon Damage +15|
|Swordsman||Weapon Damage +5||Weapon Damage +15|
|Wallman||Damage Reduction: 3||Damage Reduction: 9|
- The enchantment is a reference to the Beyoncé song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)", specifically the line "if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it," which is repeated multiple times.
|TOP 10 card sleeve collections|
6. Dessalvara - 2 | 7. Scattaloquarious - 2 | 8. DJ MC BrotHer Crimbo - 2 | 9. snow_clone - 2 | 10. chaosmagez - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings