Cannelloni CannonType: Combat Spell
MP Cost: 8
This spell allows you to summon and then fire a cannon made of cannelloni and stuffed with all manner of deadly substances.
|Effect:||Deals (16-32)+floor(0.25*Mys) damage, hard capped at 50.|
|You summon a massive cannelloni cannon and fire it at your opponent. It blasts <him> with <something>, dealing X damage.|
- Bringing Up the Rear doubles the damage cap to 100 for Pastamancers with an active Pasta Thrall.
- This spell will invoke a cannelloni cannon filled with something, dealing elemental or physical damage. There are several spells for each type of damage. Examples:
- burning coals
- scalding coffee
- sizzling bacon grease
- toaster ovens
- baseball-sized hailstones
- frozen chickens
- ice cubes
- grape popsicles
- chattering teeth
- creepy little girls
- plague rats
- spooky noises
- moldy cheese
- paint thinner
- raw sewage
- sewer gas
- foul language
- broken glass
- rusty ball bearings
- toenail clippings
- During fights with multiple opponents (like the Irritating Series of Random Encounters), the spell hits 2 opponents, doubling the damage, with the text:
- April 10, 2008 was Pastamancer Appreciation Day. This spell was changed from eXtreme Ray of Something.
- For a short time after the initial change, this skill was named "Cannoli Cannon".
- On August 5, 2009, the cost was reduced from 7 MP to 6 MP.
- Prior to the Pastamancer/Sauceror dual-revamp on November 14, 2013, this skill had a few differences:
- MP cost was 6
- It dealt (8-16)+(0.15*Mys) damage, where Mys was capped at 134
- There was no hard cap
- Untyped bonus damage to this spell was capped at +40 for Pastamancers and +35 for other classes.
- Typed bonus spell damage (e.g. +X Damage to Hot Spells) was not included in this cap.
- If your bonus spell damage exceeded this cap, you got the message: