CandyblastType: Combat Spell
MP Cost: 8
The ability to summon pasta from thin air is pretty sweet, but this lets you conjure something even sweeter -- a massive barrage of candy.
Shower your foes with candy. In a bad way.
|Source:||A Crimbo Carol, Ch. 3 or A Crimbo Carol, Ch. 3 (used)|
|Effect:||Deals (8-16)+(0.25*Mys) damage, hard capped at 50. May drop candy.|
|You make a hadouken gesture, and blast your opponent with a barrage of candy, dealing X damage.
Hey, some of it is even intact afterwards!
- Bringing Up the Rear does not increase the damage cap of Candyblast.
- Each Candyblast cast has a 33% chance of producing candy.
- Only one piece of candy may drop per combat.
- Unlike other Pastamancer skills, Flavour of Magic will not change the element of Candyblast. Elemental Phials will still change Candyblast's element.
- "Hadouken" is a signature special attack used by several characters in the Street Fighter video game series.
- Originally, this was not affected by bonus spell damage modifications until corrected by a trivial update on December 18, 2009.
- This skill was altered during the Pastamancer/Sauceror skill revamp on November 15, 2013:
- The cost was increased from 6 MP to 8 MP.
- The damage formula and cap were changed. Prior to this, damage was (8-16)+(0.15*Mys) damage, where Mys is your buffed Mysticality (capped at 134). Untyped bonus damage to this spell was capped at +40 for Pastamancers and +35 for other classes, and there was no hard damage cap.
- Prior to the revamp, there was no limit on the number of candies it could produce in a single fight.