| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
A white Canadian every day keeps a man healthy and Canadian, eh?
Make you feel more Canadian
- Changes "out" to "oot" and adds an "eh?" randomly (like "-hic-" when drunk) when you speak in chat at a relatively rare rate.
- The "out" to "oot" change only happens when the "eh?" is added.
- If the chat message ends with a period (.) or exclamation point (!), the period/exclamation point will be replaced with a comma. Otherwise, a comma is added, even if the last character is a comma or other.
- After doing the above, regardless of what the sentence ends in, a space and then "eh?" is added.
- Does not seem to trigger if the chat message ends with a question mark (?).