This is a smallish accordion-like instrument emblazoned with an abalone skull. Which is to say a decorative representation of a skull carved from abalone, not the skull of an abalone. I don't think those things even have skulls.
(In-game plural: calavera concertinas)
- On use:
- You must have an accordion in your inventory to cast Accordion Thief buffs.
- Any Accordion Thief buff cast while a Calavera concertina is the best accordion in your inventory will have a duration of 7 turns per casting (unless a stolen accordion is equipped).
- This item is a reference to the calavera, a skull-shaped sugar sculpture (whose name means 'skull') used to help celebrate the Day of the Dead.
- Being a mollusk, an abalone does not have a skull.
|TOP 10 calavera concertina collections|
6. harrytaco - 22 | 7. whizdad - 20 | 8. Skent - 19 | 9. agargan - 18 | 10. Nikademus - 16
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings