Boxing glove on a spring
Few things say "comedy" as succinctly as a boxing glove on a spring. And when it comes to punching somebody from far away, well, that's just another way this thing comes out on top.
(In-game plural: boxing gloves on springs)
|boxing glove on a spring|
You hit <it> with your boxing glove on a spring, for X damage. Hey, no glove, no love, and love hurts. ZAP! SMACK! BOOF!
You let fly with your boxing glove on a spring, hitting <it> for X damage. Aww, and theySPLAT! BIFF! BIFF!could have been a contender.
You shout, "Adrian!" and hit <it> with your boxing glove on a spring for X damage. You're a wreckin' machine! BOINK! KAPOW! BOINK!
You wait until <it> opens <its> mouth wide, then punch out with your boxing glove on a spring for X damage. SOCKO! WHAM! WHAMMO!
- "They could have been a contender" is a reference to the 1954 movie On the Waterfront starring Marlon Brando as an ex-prizefighter.
- The "No glove, no love" part of one of the hit messages references an episode of Futurama. It is also one of the catchphrases used to promote use of condoms.
- The "Adrian!" hit message is a reference to the Rocky series of films.
- Waiting until your opponent's mouth is open is a reference to the trick to beating King Hippo from the NES game Punch Out!!
|TOP 10 boxing glove on a spring collections|
6. Ivan The Terrible - 85 | 7. Nikademus - 67 | 8. XYZ Gladiator - 59 | 9. Some1 - 59 | 10. jimmy_hoffa - 37
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings