Box of Familiar Jacks
Food companies learned long ago that the best way to sell snacks is to put toys in them, so children will annoy their parents into buying them by the truckload. Now pet food companies have apparently caught on.
(In-game plural: boxes of Familiar Jacks)
- Summon Clip Art (kitten, kitten, kitten)
- With an active familiar:
|You shake the box of Familiar Jacks at <name>, who rips the box open and throws all the popcorn and peanuts and whatnot on the ground looking for the prize.|
- In any situation when you do not have an active familiar (including Avatar of Boris and Avatar of Jarlsberg):
|You shake the box of Familiar Jacks in the general direction of your familiar, but you don't have a familiar, so that doesn't actually mean anything.|
The item is not consumed when this happens.
- Provides familiar-specific equipment for your current familiar, or a lead necklace for familiars without specific equipment.
- This is a reference to Cracker Jack.
|TOP 10 box of Familiar Jacks collections|
6. Mac_Gyver - 166 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 146 | 8. Pumpkinheadme - 141 | 9. Nikademus - 102 | 10. Darkling - 100
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings