For the similarly named monster, see Box (monster).
This is the box from a something-in-the-box. It's got a lid, and a crank.
(In-game plural: boxen)
- The "Fun" House
- The Boxer (3) (with ten-leaf clover)
- A Monorail Station
- On a Downtown Train (Visit some empty buildings, sometimes)
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- Crimbo pressie
- Bartender-in-the-box explosion (0-1)
- Chef-in-the-box explosion (0-1)
- Before the meatpasting list was pruned, attempting to combine a box with a wang would yield the message "Shame on you.", unless you were using The Plunger to combine them.
- This item's original enchantment was "Carrying Capacity +30".
- "-xen" is commonly used plural suffix for words ending with an X in the *NIX community, later appropriated by the l33t subculture.
- The prototype word for "-en" plurals is ox/oxen, so boxen may not be consciously referencing anything besides that.
|TOP 10 box collections|
6. mwahaha - 4300 | 7. whizdad - 4126 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 3087 | 9. a box - 3084 | 10. lightgreycat - 2815
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings