Bouquet of all-natural free-range flowers
(In-game plural: bouquets of all-natural free-range flowers)
- On first use against a monster ever:
+1 Hippy Elf Proselytization
- When already used on that monster ever:
|You've already spread the elves' message to this monster.|
The text about your progress only appear if you have used them. That is to say there is no message for 0 flowers distributed. Possible messages include:
- "Have a flower in appreciation of the beauty of nature or whatever," you say, handing your opponent a flowers .
- "Here, have a flower in appreciation of the season and nature and things that hippies like," you say to your opponent, handing he one.
- "Here," you say, handing your opponent a flower.
- "What's this for?" it asks.
- "Something to do with elves. I was barely listening."
- "I want you to have this flower," you say, giving it to your opponent, "but I'm still going to beat you up."
- You hand a flower to your opponent. "An elf asked me to give this to you," you say. "So uh, here you go."
- You hand some flowers to your opponents. "Hey, uh... nature, right? It's pretty good?" you say. Your opponents blink at you.