Bottled green pixie
(In-game plural: bottled green pixies)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the bottled green pixie in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|The green pixie crawls out and starts head-butting the terrarium's glass, swearing in some weird dialect.|
|You decide to name him Bonald.|
- June 2007's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: A fairy that also attacks and drops consumable items that unlock three new zones full of goodies.
- This item was released a day late as Jick and HotStuff needed the extra day for testing. May's IoTM was still available until the 2nd of June.
- On the Radio KoL Jick & Mr. Skullhead Show on 15th March 2007, approximately 30 minutes in, Jick begins dropping hints that, thanks to a suggestion from oatgan, they would implement a badger-like familiar in June. A few episodes prior, Jick and company had their first samples of absinthe on the air.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 15, 2008.
- This familiar has many aspects in common with the Nac Mac Feegle (a.k.a The Wee Free Men) from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, which are also violent, drunk, disorderly thieves with tattoos, red dreadlocked hair, and thick Scottish accents.
- "The Green Fairy" is a nickname for Absinthe, an alcoholic drink widely believed to have hallucinogenic properties due to the presence of thujone in wormwood. However, recent studies have shown the levels of thujone present in the drink are insufficient to have any effect on the drinker, and no evidence for hallucinogenic effects has been found.
- The "awesome in concert" line refers to the rock band The Pixies.
|TOP 10 bottled green pixie collections|
6. Nuheen - 5 | 7. Astraios - 5 | 8. Harml3ss - 4 | 9. Mystic_Potato - 4 | 10. hagrid333 - 4
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| bottled green pixie
| Succeeded by:|