Bottle of single-barrel whiskey
This is a bottle of fine, fine single-barrel whiskey. The fact that it's single-barrel whiskey means it came from exactly one barrel. A double-barrelled shotgun has exactly one too many barrels for this whiskey. The Barrel Full of Barrels has exactly way too many barrels.
(In-game plural: bottles of single-barrel whiskey)
- Ascension Reward
- Complete Boozetafarian ascension. (1 for a normal ascension, 3 for hardcore)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The Raffle House
|You drink the bottle of single-barrel whiskey. It is, without a doubt, the singlest-barrel whiskey you've ever drunk.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- Since January 1, 2018, the Bottle of single-barrel whiskey like other level 13+ consumables may no longer be consumed in Hardcore/Ronin.
- The Barrel full of Barrels has changed since this item was released, and now contains exactly 35 too many barrels.
- Second prize in The Raffle House on January 22, 2008.
- Before NS13, this had no level requirement for consumption.
- Before the Valhalla revamp (May 17, 2011), you received these in the letter from Ralph at the start of the ascension after your Boozetafarian run.
|TOP 10 bottle of single-barrel whiskey collections|
6. Casselwary Hank - 72 | 7. ronnybiggs - 67 | 8. ErnieR - 59 | 9. PC_Goldman - 46 | 10. Muush - 45
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings