Bottle of Lieutenant Freeman
(In-game plural: bottles of Lieutenant Freeman)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (210 Meat)
|bottle of rum|
|bottle of Lieutenant Freeman|
|You drink the Lieutenant Freeman. You feel like God just painted you.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- See Drinks By Ingredient for the recipes of all drinkable drinks made with a bottle of Lieutenant Freeman.
- This item references both Captain Morgan's Rum and actor Morgan Freeman.
- "You and the Cap'N make it happen" was the tagline to an advertising campaign for Cap'n Crunch cereal. Nowadays it's used as a euphemism for things that happen while drunk on Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.
- "You'll never be able to forget about Freeman" is a reference to the video game Half-Life and its hero, Gordon Freeman. One chapter of the game is titled "Forget About Freeman!"
- "You feel like God just painted you" is a quote from the film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, by the character Azim, played by Morgan Freeman.
|bottle of Calcutta Emerald | bottle of Definit | bottle of Domesticated Turkey | bottle of Jorge Sinsonte | bottle of Lieutenant Freeman | boxed champagne|
|TOP 10 bottle of Lieutenant Freeman collections|
6. NewTexas - 2053 | 7. Spiffie - 1583 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 999 | 9. Derek_M_Taylor - 888 | 10. Vell_os - 800
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings