Bottle of Calcutta Emerald
(In-game plural: bottles of Calcutta Emerald)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (210 Meat)
|bottle of gin|
|bottle of Calcutta Emerald|
|You drink the Calcutta Emerald. Oh, Calcutta! You fight the urge to take off all your clothing and start singing.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- See Drinks By Ingredient for the recipes of all drinks made with a bottle of Calcutta Emerald.
- The name of this booze is a play on the name Bombay Sapphire -- a famous gin.
- The line about Mother Theresa joining the mob and her relative happiness with her full-time job is a reference to the song "Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand" by Primitive Radio Gods.
- The use message references the musical Oh! Calcutta! which involves a lot of singing and even more nudity.
|bottle of Calcutta Emerald | bottle of Definit | bottle of Domesticated Turkey | bottle of Jorge Sinsonte | bottle of Lieutenant Freeman | boxed champagne|
|TOP 10 bottle of Calcutta Emerald collections|
6. General_Herpes - 805 | 7. Vell_os - 800 | 8. thacon - 600 | 9. Spiffie - 593 | 10. whizdad - 565
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings