| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
The Bodyguard is one of Ed's servants.
- Level 1: Prevents enemy attacks
- Level 7: Attacks enemies
- Level 14: Attacks enemies even when guarding
- Level 21: Teaches you how to defend yourself
- Preventing an attack:
- Your opponent steps forward to attack, but <name> intercedes and shoves him backwards.
- As your foe moves toward you, <name> grabs him by the scruff of the neck and shoves him away.
- <name> stands in front of you and growls at your opponent, who hesitates nervously.
- <name> slams <it|one of them> in the head with his massive bronze-gauntleted fist, for X damage.
- <name> belts your opponent in the gut for X damage.
- <name> viciously headbutts your foe, causing X damage.
- After Combat, gaining a level:
- <name> levels up, and flexes his muscles a little.
- After Combat, gaining an ability:
- "Hoo-ah!" he shouts. Looks like he's learned a new ability!
- Attacks every round.
- The Level 14 ability is not required for the Bodyguard to attack and prevent an attack in the same round.