|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
The Boba Fettucini is a Pasta Guardian which Pastamancers can call upon in combat under certain conditions. By using a twitching trigger finger a Pastamancer can establish a connection with a Boba Fettucini.
Once connected, the Pastamancer can then summon it in combat. It will deal damage.
- When summoning it:
- "pew pew pew!" <name> shouts excitedly, drawing a laser pistol from some spiritual dimension of necessity. "kill kill kill! pew pew pew!"
- Occasionally during combat:
- <Name> fires its laser pistol wildly at your opponent, causing X damage. "pew pew pew!"
- Occasionally during combat when level 5 or above:
- "shoot shoot shoot! kill kill kill!" <Name> shouts wildly. A small missile appears out of thin air and rockets into your opponent, exploding for X damage.
- When summoned at level 10:
- "pew pew pew!" shouts <name>, as a strange rumbling sound fills the air. "shoot shoot shoot! pew pew paaarrrrgggg!"
- The ground tears apart as a giant sinkhole forms underneath <name> and your opponent. They slide into the crevasse, futilely scrabbling at the rocks and dirt, and then vanish into the darkness.
- You start to run up to the hole, then change your mind as a giant sandworm erupts out of it, howling with fury. Man it is just one of those days, huh?
Boba Fettucini names follow a specific pattern: they are variants of "Boba Fett", replacing each consonant with a different one. Some examples are "Lola Peff", "Nona Lemm", "Yoya Hebb", and "Doda Lepp".
- One of the Pasta Guardians. Guardian summons are limited to 10 per day, or 15 with the Bandolier of the Spaghetti Elemental.
- For male players, it is called a Boba Fettucine.
- Damage from the laser pistol attack ranges between 3X to 4X, where X is the level of the Boba Fettucini.
- Starting at level 5, the Boba Fettucini can shoot missiles for a more powerful attack. The chance of doing the missile or laser pistol attack appears to be equal.
- Damage from the missile attack appears to range between 4X to 5X, where X is the level of the Boba Fettucini.
- When level 10, the Boba Fettucini will summon a giant sandworm to replace the monster being fought.
- If a giant sandworm is summoned during a sea battle, the resulting combat does not occur underwater.
- When it replaces the monster with a giant sandworm, familiars that can only act once per combat can act again (e.g. the Hobo Monkey can steal on the round you summon the ghost, then steal again from the sandworm).