This is a cocktail like you'd get at one of those places that sells really expensive fancy cocktails that are mostly blood and also are almost certainly poisonous.
(In-game plural: bloody kiwitinis)
- Dreadsylvanian Castle
- Tower Most Tall
|You drink the blood kiwitini. It's kind of like drinking a glass of pennies that had been handled by some little kid with melted popsicle all over his hands.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- Since January 1, 2018, the Bloody kiwitini like other level 13+ consumables may no longer be consumed in Hardcore/Ronin.
- A more detailed explanation of how to acquire the bloody kiwitini:
- Get a blood kiwi (tradable) by standing at the base of The Tallest Tree in the Forest and looking upwards while a Muscle class clanmate climbs the tree and stomps on the fruit branch.
- Get an eau de mort (tradable) by unlocking the master suite in The Old Duke's Estate in the Village.
- Unlock the lab in the Tower of the Castle and use the still to make the drink (must be a Moxie class).
- The effect that you get by drinking the bloody kiwitini is required to fight Falls-From-Sky (Hard Mode). The effect is removed if you win the fight. It is not removed if you lose.
|TOP 10 bloody kiwitini collections|
6. myrth77 - 4 | 7. Bubicus - 3 | 8. Plorg - 3 | 9. Kurtispj - 3 | 10. MrSpeed - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings