| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is a label peeled off an expensive bottle of booze, kind of like the opposite of that Sheryl Crow song. Because every day is not a winding road.
(In-game plural: black labels)
- When drinking a bottle of gin, bottle of rum, bottle of tequila, bottle of vodka or bottle of whiskey, this item gives 3-4? additional adventures and 20-25? additional substats of each kind at the cost of the black label, giving the message:
- You slap a black label on the bottle to make it fancier.
- "That Sheryl Crow song" is All I Wanna Do (from the 1993 album Tuesday Night Music Club). Specifically, it refers to the lyric "And Billy likes to peel the labels from his bottles of Bud".
- Everyday Is a Winding Road is another Sheryl Crow song (from her eponymous 1996 album).
|TOP 10 black label collections|
6. Poncho the Sane - 280 | 7. MrSpeed - 262 | 8. Solve_Omnis - 200 | 9. Dane Rain - 187 | 10. General_Herpes - 164
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings