Black forest ham
This is a ham with cherries and whipped cream... wait, no. Actually it's just a particular variety of smoked ham, common to the Black Forest region. They make some mighty tasty ham in that Black Forest region, oh yes.
(In-game plural: black forest hams)
- Gina, the Lady-in-Waiting (Occurs with the Black Armaments equipped)
- black picnic basket
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (120 Meat)
|You take a moment to ponder the various things you could do to the ham. Ultimately, you decide to eat it.|
|(You gain 3 Fullness.)|
- The first sentence of the item's description is a reference to Black Forest gateau, a chocolate cake with whipped cream and cherries. It also refers to the first sentence of the description for black forest cake.
- The last sentence of the description refers to the Black Forest region in southern Germany, which gave the renowned Black forest ham its name.
- The consumption message about pondering the various things you could do to the ham is likely a subtle reference to Bashy, who turned "Hamfucking" into a forum catchphrase.
|TOP 10 black forest ham collections|
6. Twistedbutterfly - 2127 | 7. mCRT - 2057 | 8. ChaoticMentality - 2003 | 9. whizdad - 1952 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 1664
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings