|Locations||The Black Forest|
As you're walking down a path in the Black Forest, your way is abruptly blocked by a formidable-looking knight, dressed entirely in black armor.
"How original!" you exclaim. "I suppose this is the point at which you say 'None shall pass,' then, right?"
"No," says the Knight, "this is the point at which I be stompin' yo ass."
He slices your <knee> open with his sword. "Damn, Gina." he says. "You so bloody!" Ouch! Eek!
He hits you in the <skull> with the hilt of his sword. "Damn, Gina." he says. "You so bruised!" Ouch! Ow!
He pounds you with his shield. "Damn, Gina," he says. "I so ironic!" Argh! Eek!
He lances you with a lance. A lot. Eek! Eek!
He stumbles and manages to cut his own arm off with his sword. "Damn, Gina," he says, "it's a flesh wound!" Unfortunately, you didn't dodge the jet of blood from the wound, which is ichorous and icky. Ickorous? Eek! Ugh! (sleaze damage)
He swings his sword at you, but stumbles and misses you. "Damn, Gina." he says. "I so clumsy!"
He swings his sword at you, but you quickly sidestep. "Damn, Gina." he says. "You so agile!"
He tries to pound you with his shield, it doesn't do much damage. "Damn, Gina," he says. "This shield so flimsy!"
He tries to lance you, but since you're not a boil, it's difficult going.
You stand six paces in front of him. Since he can only move two spaces forward and one to either side, he can't hit you. He should work on his knight moves. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 72-108 Meat (average: 90, stdev: 7.75)*|
|You acquire an item: black greaves (15% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: black helmet (15% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: black shield (15% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: black sword (15% chance)*|
|You gain 30-31 <substat>.|
Occured in The Black Forest.
- Was removed from the Black Forest on May 19, 2014.
- However, it's still possible to encounter the Black Knight by receiving a copied Black Knight from the Fax Machine.
- The description and normal attack messages refer to catchphrases of characters played by Martin Lawrence: the 2001 film Black Knight includes the line "I be stompin' yo ass", and in the television show "Martin", his character's catchphrase was "Damn, Gina!"
- The Black Knight is dressed in the exact same way as the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, who says "None shall pass" and, when his arm is cut off, says it's "just a flesh wound."
- The fumble message is a reference to the way in which a Knight may move in the game of chess.
- The original message (which read "You stand six paces in front of him. Since he can only move three paces forward and then two to the right or left, he can't hit you. Checkmate!") contains a knight not playing with honor, i.e., cheating.
- The last part of the fumble message may be a reference to the Bob Seger song "Night Moves," which features the lyric "Workin' on the night moves."
- The hit message saying "He lances you with a lance. A lot." refers to Sir Lancelot.