The bitchin' meatcar quest is an optional guild quest that a player may undertake to gain access to the Desert Beach.
- You ask Olaf about the meatcar.
- He gives you a guilty look.
- "The meatcar? Um. Well, I parked it at Degrassi Knoll, but by Boris's Hammer, when I got back to it those fiendish gnolls had stolen it!
- Here, I'll give you a list of the parts you need to build a new one. Don't tell Gunther, all right?"
- You ask Blaine about the meatcar.
- You see his eyes widen behind the slot in his crate.
- "Oh, man, the meatcar! I totally forgot. I left it parked over by Degrassi Knoll... I was gonna go back and get it, but, well, y'know... the crate and all.
- The gnolls have probably stripped it for parts by now, anyway. Here's a list of what you'll need to build a new one."
- You ask Izzy about the meatcar.
- He suddenly looks particularly cagey.
- "The meatcar? Well... I was over near Degrassi Knoll... and, umm, I was mugged! Yeah, mugged. Totally. And they stole the meatcar.
- Nothing to do with a poker game at all.
- If I know those gnolls (and I'm not saying I do,) they'll have completely stripped the car by now. You'll have to filch these parts and build a new one."
- He scribbles a list of parts on the back of a napkin and hands it to you.
- You gain a new accomplishment in your Quest Log: "You have built your own Bitchin' Meat Car."
- This quest is received from your guild.
- Unless it's already unlocked, Degrassi Knoll is unlocked when you receive this quest.
- Completion unlocks the Desert Beach for adventuring.