Benetton's Medley of Diversity (skill)
Benetton's Medley of DiversityType: Buff
MP Cost: 50
This medley teaches an important lesson -- that monsters come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, but in the big picture, they're all equally evil.
Gives Effect: Benetton's Medley of Diversity
|Source:||Benetton's Medley of Diversity|
|Effect:||Benetton's Medley of Diversity (X Adventures)|
|You bust out your (accordion) and play Benetton's Medley of Diversity, with (target) as your audience. (X Adventures)
- You must be an Accordion Thief in order to cast this buff - if not, the skill is disabled. Attempting to use it anyways shows the following message:
- You can't cast this spell because you are not an Accordion Thief.
- The recipient must be at least level 15 - if not, the following message is shown:
- You can't cast that spell on persons who are lower than level 15, like <name>, who is level <n>.
- This buff can only be cast ten times per day.
- This song may be recorded for future playback.
- The name is a reference to the clothing brand Benetton and their slogan "United Colors of Benetton".