|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
MP restoration might be based on level, pickpocketing has a daily limit or something.
The Belly-Dancer is one of Ed's servants.
- Level 1, Lowers enemy stats
- Level 7, Restores MP
- Level 14, Picks pockets
- Level 21, gives the skill: Gift of the Dancer
- Your opponent is paying much more attention to <name>'s dancing than to you.
- <name> twirls around your opponent, her long veils and scarves trailing distractingly.
- <name> bats her eyes at your opponent, who seems puzzled and distracted by the attention.
|Monster attack power reduced by X|
|Monster defense reduced by X|
- Distracted by <name>'s dancing, your foe doesn't notice that she's going through her pockets. Or if she does, she doesn't seem to care.
- <name>'s veils flutter across your opponent's field of view, obscuring the sight of <name>'s hand in his pocket.
- <name> dances lithely around your opponent, distracting her so thoroughly that she doesn't even notice the hand in her pocket.
|You acquire... something. |
- Restoring MP:
- <name> dances around you, and her artistry refreshes your spirit.
- <name> twirls around you, her long veils and scarves creating a refreshing breeze.
- <name>'s spritely dancing puts a little of the spring back into your own step.
- After Combat, gaining a level:
- <name> performs the "I Just Levelled Up" dance.
- After Combat, gaining an ability:
- Looks like she's learned a new ability! ...Hey, buddy, her eyes are up here.
- Deleveling occurs following your first combat round, and is half the Belly-Dancer's level, rounded down.
- Will not pickpocket if you've already stolen from this enemy with Lash of the Cobra.
- MP restoration occurs every round.