Behold! This is a white bedsheet with some holes cut into it (or possibly, out of it) in classic Halloween Ghost fashion. Don't let mom find out that you've taken a scissors to her best linens, or a rock won't be the worst thing you get for Halloween.
(In-game plural: beholed bedsheets)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Wearing this item changes your avatar into a ghost:
- Trick or Treating while wearing this will give you a giant glass of brandy, but you will lose the bedsheet.
- The ghost image overrides the image of Arboreal Raiment, Gnauga Hides, Tawdry Tramp Togs, and Vile Vagrant Vestments.
- Getting a rock for Halloween refers to the treat Peanuts' character Charlie Brown receives when Trick-or-Treating as a ghost -- although, in his sheet, he is holier than thou.
- The prior line is likely a reference to the movie Beetle Juice. Charles Deetz makes the same remark when he meets one of the ghosts (Barbara and Adam Maitland), suspecting the ghost is actually his daughter Lydia.
|TOP 10 beholed bedsheet collections|
6. blik - 39 | 7. MagFitch - 37 | 8. Ashallond - 35 | 9. Pastahead - 35 | 10. Noskilz - 32
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings