TheKoLWiki is changing its look - find out more here!
Bear HugType: Combat
MP Cost: 0
|Source:||Wearing a right bear arm and left bear arm|
|Effect:||In Zombie Slayer, zombifies up to 10 monsters a day. Otherwise, attacks, delevels and heals.|
|The first 10 times per day, as a Zombie Slayer:
You hug <him> with your filthy rotting arms. Green slime oozes from filthy bear forearm pustules and covers <him>. Afersome twitching and groaning, <him> dutifully joins your horde.
You give <him> a big rib-crackin' hug, which turns into a bone-shatterin' hug and a vital-organ-liquidatin' hug. It does 20-30 damage and leaves <him> in pretty rough shape, but it makes you feel great!
You shout "HUGS NOT DRUGS" and give <him> a big bearhug. It warms your heart, but there's a cracking and a splintering sound, and <he> takes 20-30 damage, staggering away winded.
You throw your arms, and your bear arms, around <him> in a big, cozy bearhug. Well, it's cozy for you, anyway. For <him>, it's a thing that does 20-30 damage and leaves <him> feeling all squozen.
You offer <him> a free hug, but it turns out it's a bone-cracking hug that costs 20-30 damage and leaves <him> shaken up afterward.
You try to hug it out with <him>, but the only thing you hug out of <him> is 20-30 damage and <his> will to live. Still, it makes you feel better, and that's what's important.
- Only one bear skill may be used each combat.
- The Zombie version does not work against Boss monsters.
- Against Group Monsters, the Zombie version provides Horde equal to the size of the group (up to 20), along with a slightly altered message:
- You hug them with your filthy rotting arms. Green slime oozes from filthy bear forearm pustules and covers them. Afer some twitching and groaning, all X of them dutifully join your horde.
- The Zombie version can convert usually-immune phylums to Zombies, such as bugs or constructs.
|Skills and bonuses granted by bear arms|