Batter Up! (skill)
Did you mean the adventure in the Cobb's Knob Kitchens, Batter Up!?
Batter Up!Type: Combat
Fury Cost: 5
Do you ever get so sick of looking at something that you wish you could just hit it with a club and knock it out of your sight?
Knock a monster into tomorrow -- you won't see that kind of monster again for the rest of the day
|Effect:||Autokills a monster you use it on, banishing it for the rest of the day. If you banish a second monster the first one will start appearing again.|
|You step up to the plate, wind up your <weapon>, and swing. Your opponent is knocked out of the park. See you tomorrow!
orYou step up to the plate, but you lose your nerve. This monster doesn't play games.
- This skill costs 5 gallons of Fury.
- Like the description suggests, this skill can only be used while wielding a club.
- This skill instantly kills the opponent, except for bosses and certain special monsters. The enemy will not drop any items or meat.
- If this skill has been successfully used today, the following message will be appended to the skill description:
- You recently knocked a <monstername> into tomorrow.
- This was introduced on November 14, 2013 in the wake of the class revamps, replacing Eye of the Stoat. It was also moved from level 6 to 11 a few hours later.