Bastille Battalion control rig
Far from a simple joystick, this is an entire desk covered with buttons, levers, knobs, and gearshifts. It's so heavy, they had to put an extra leg in the middle
(In-game plural: Bastille Battalion control rigs)
- Takes you to Bastille Battalion
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
- Although a free pull, if you attempt to use it in Bad Moon, you will be rejected with the following message:
- You glance up at the moons and decide not to waste time playing video games.
- Probably a reference to the Bastille, a famous prison that played a role in the French Revolution...
- ...and the game Steel Battalion, sold in limited quantities with a controller the size of a desk.
- The "Battle Royales With Cheese" reference the "Quarter Pounders with cheese" exchange from Pulp Fiction.
|TOP 10 Bastille Battalion control rig collections|
6. Zombinator - 1 | 7. Kamenosuke - 1 | 8. LowRez - 1 |
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings