You decide not to play Bastille Battalion right now.
You open the hatch and crawl outside. The air smells good after so much time stewing in your own gamer-funk.
Occurs when using a Bastille Battalion control rig or Bastille Battalion control rig loaner voucher. Takes you to a control panel when you can play the mini-game Bastille Battalion. The objective of the mini-game is to collect cheese curds over a number of "matches" played against an opposing castle. Each match consists of 2 building/collecting turns followed by a face-off turn. Matches continue until you lose a face-off with the opposing castle.
After losing a face-off, the game ends and you are given the opportunity to "lock-in" your score. You are allowed to play 5 games per day, but you can only "lock-in" your score once per day. If you ascend you are allowed another 5 games, but a score that you locked in before you ascended is discounted (whether or not you lock in a new score). Rewards will also be given after your first play-through, depending on the settings chosen.
The 4 selectors surrounding the main play area can be used to adjust your starting stats (as displayed on the dials at the bottom) and choose which rewards you get. The 6 stats are Military Attack (MA), Castle Attack (CA), Psychological Attack (PA), Military Defence (MD), Castle Defence (CD), and Psychological Defence (PD).
|Barbican selector (upper left)||Battalion Stats||Results|
|Barbarian Barbecue||+2 MA, MD||250 Mysticality substats|
|Babar||+2 CA, CD||250 Muscle substats|
|Barbershop||+2 PA, PD||250 Moxie substats|
|Drawbridge style selector (upper right)||Battalion Stats||Results||Accessory (Disappears at Rollover)|
|Draftsman||+2 MD, CD, PD||Draftsman's driving gloves||Mysticality +50%, Spell Damage +50%, +8 Adventure(s) per day when equipped, +4 Mysticality Stat(s) Per Fight|
|Art Nouveau||+2 PA, +1 PD||Nouveau nosering||Moxie +50%, +25% Item Drops from Monsters, Maximum HP/MP +25, +4 Moxie Stat(s) Per Fight|
|Brutalist||+1 MA, CA, PA||Brutal brogues||Muscle +50%, Weapon Damage +50%, +8 to Familiar Weight, +4 Muscle Stat(s) Per Fight|
|Moat contents selector (lower left)||Battalion Stats||Results||Potion - 1-Adventure Effect|
|Sharks||+1 PA, MD||sharkfin gumbo||Shark-Tooth Grin - Boosts military attack and defense in Bastille Battalion.|
|Lava||+1 MA, CD||boiling broth||Boiling Determination - Boosts castle attack and defense in Bastille Battalion.|
|Truth Serum||+1 CA, PD||interrogative elixir||Enhanced Interrogation - Boosts psychological attack and defense in Bastille Battalion.|
|Murder hole selector (lower right)||Battalion Stats||Results||Effect|
|Gesture||+1 PA||Bastille Braggadocio (100 turns)||Moxie +25, +25% Combat Initiative, +25% Meat from Monsters|
|Cannon||+1 MA||Bastille Budgeteer (100 turns)||Muscle +25, +10% chance of Critical Hit, Regenerate 10-20 HP per Adventure|
|Catapult||+1 CA||Bastille Bourgeoisie (100 turns)||Mysticality +25, +10% Chance of Spell Critical Hit, Regenerate 5-10 MP per Adventure|
High Score Rewards
Every day the top scorers get rewards based on their score:
- 1st place gets Bastille Battalion Fondue Trophy - untradeable item that can be autosold for 20k meat.
- Top 5 get Bastille Battalion tattoo kit - gives the tattoo ??? (what is that tattoo called?)
- Top ? get Bastille Battalion cheese wheel - a usable item that lets you specify your favorite cheese in your profile.
- Top 23 get Bastille Battalion control rig loaner voucher - a usable item that allows someone who does not own this IOTM to play. (how many times? the full 5 games other people get, or only 1 game?)
- Prior to August 5, 2018, you were only given rewards upon locking in your score, and settings reset between sessions. This was changed with the following system message:
- System Message: Bastille Batalion will now give rewards on your first play and... maybe remember your settings from game to game.