is located in the Obligatory Pirate's Cove (in disguise)
on the Mysterious Island of Mystery
Swashbuckling Getup or pirate fledges are needed to adventure here. If accessed through use of the Last Adventure link without them, you will see this message:
- You shouldn't be here.
If you try to adventure here during the Island War, you will be blocked with this message:
- The pirates are gone, man.
A primary stat of 80 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 80 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- Barrrney's Barrr is one of the roughest dive bars in all the Kingdom. It makes a biker bar look like a Sunday School class. Are your swashes buckled tightly enough for this?
| Yes, You're a Rock Starrr
- Sing the high-pitched, densely harmonic "Knob Goblin Rhapsody.": Gain 2-5 of the following: bottle of gin, bottle of rum, bottle of vodka, or bottle of whiskey.
- Sing the ridiculously long ballad "Banana Cream Pie.": Gain 2-3 of the following: grog, monkey wrench, redrum, rum and cola, spiced rum, or strawberry daiquiri.
- Sing the Southern Hey Deze tune "Fiends in Low Places.": With 0 drunkenness, fight a tetchy pirate; otherwise gain ? Beefiness, Magicalness, & Smarm (scales with drunkenness).