Banishing ShoutType: Combat
MP Cost: 50
Sometimes Boris would yell at a guy so hard that the guy would disappear forever.
The following monsters are currently banished:
|Class:||Avatar of Boris|
|Effect:||Banishes the monster it's used on.|
|You start screaming and howling uncontrollably, even managing to foam at the mouth a bit. Your opponent decides discretion is the better part of valor, and beats a hasty retreat.
"BLOOOOOD!" you howl. "Blood blood blood blood BLOOOOOD!" Your opponent freaks out and runs away screaming.
"PANCAKES!" you howl, testing the theory that it doesn't actually matter what you howl, so long as you get the correct volume and murderous inflection. "PANCAAAAAAAAAAKES!" Your foe scampers away in fear, lending credence to your hypothesis.
"RIP AND TEAR!" you shout wildly. "RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!" Your foe screeches with fear and runs away like a little wuss.
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" you scream. "SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!" Not that you actually worship any blood gods, but your foe (currently scrambling away in terror) doesn't know that.
You unleash a stream of shouted profanities so outrageous and obscene that your foe turns and runs away with its hands over its ears.
"YOUR SKULL IS MIIIIINE!" you howl. Your opponent, evidently wishing to keep his skull, runs away.
You make the scariest noise you can think of. It's kind of a "bawooooo" mixed with a "shreeeeeee", except really really loud. Your opponent turns tail and flees.
You howl grisly invocations to every god you can think of, asking them to smite your enemy in the most gruesome manner possible. Your enemy decides not to stick around to see if any of them are listening.
If a monster can't be banished:You shout and shout, and eventually resort to letting it all out, but this foe refuses to yield.
- Ends combat and uses up an adventure.
- This skill can banish up to 3 monsters at a time across all zones, with first-in-first-out behavior. For example, if you banish monsters A, B, and C in one zone, and then banish monster D in another zone, monster A will no longer be banished.
- Banishing a monster that appears in multiple zones, like the A.M.C. gremlin, will banish it from all zones in which it appears.
- Banished monsters can still appear when investigating the crew quarters in The Penultimate Fantasy Airship.
- You can see which monsters you have currently banished by clicking on the skill on your profile.
- "Blood blood blood blood BLOOOOOD!" appears to be a reference to this discussion... but I'd rather believe it was a reference to one of Brian Blessed's quotes as Henry IV in Black Adder series 1.
- "RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS"
- Despite the fifth message, Boris did not worship Khorne.
- "You shout and shout, and eventually resort to letting it all out" would appear to be a reference to the song Shout by Tears for Fears.