Bag of many confections
This is a magical bag that contains an unlimited amount of candy previously unheard of in the Kingdom of Loathing. But it's not your bag, baby -- it can only be wielded by a Stocking Mimic. Or, in layman's terms, only a Stocking Mimic's confection predilection can cause the affectation of confection prestidigitation.
(In-game plural: bags of many confections)
- This item does not drop in the Arena, but rather at the end of combat, if the Stocking Mimic has no other equipment equipped (appears to be limited to once per day, during the first applicable combat). The familiar will immediately equip the bag of many confections upon finding it.
- This item allows the Stocking Mimic to gorge itself on candy after every combat, in effect gaining the same "experience" for combat as other familiars. This is not modified by any "Familiar XP Gain" abilities or effects.
- The Stocking Mimic will also occasionally drop a piece of candy after gorging itself, which may be either fed to it for additional 'experience', or consumed by the player for a variety of powerful effects.
- The remark that "it's not your bag, baby" may refer to a gag in the film Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. The expression is 60s slang for "it's not your kind of thing".
|TOP 10 bag of many confections collections|
6. jaxman123 - 338 | 7. kirByllAmA - 317 | 8. Artie Effham - 239 | 9. whizdad - 221 | 10. AlexQ - 217
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings