|There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.|
whose name is a pun, but not
if you are English.
Gives you more stats after combat and spookily attacks your opponents.
Ability: Increases stats after combat by sqrt(wt*2)? and attacks with (wt*2)*(0.8-1.0)? spooky damage
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+30% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Delevel 25%* Staggers* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- <name> grabs your opponent in his toothy maw and shakes him like a puppy shakes a rag doll for X damage. How... adorable?
- <name> tries to claw at your opponent, but can't reach with his cute little arms, so he bites him instead, for X damage.
- <name> chomps your opponent in half. Well, nearly in half. X worth of nearly in half.
- <name> swallows your opponent whole. He falls out of his ribcage, but takes X damage in the process.
- After Combat:
- <name> smiles at you, and says something that he probably meant as a combination of silly and profound, but that comes out as "Graaaarooooorrrgh!"
- <name> smiles at you, and oh boy are you glad that's meant as a smile.
- <name> smiles at you. Or, well, he turns at looks at you, and has no skin on his face that would prevent you from seeing his teeth. I guess that counts as a smile.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> roars mightily, causing your opponent to shake so badly they take X damage.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> gives you a wink. Well, you can't see both sides of his head at the same time, but you assume it's a wink.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> does a big stompy dance around the maypole, accidentally crushing a log cabin in the process.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins at you with his wax lips. Well, he's pretty much always grinning anyway, but still.
When entered in anything over than the Ultimate Cage Match
- <name> does not actually fit inside the arena.
- English people pronounce "Z" as zed.