Baby Gravy Fairy
|Baby Gravy Fairy|
|A mushroom with wings|
Monsters can be generous
So dance, magic, dance.
Increases item drops from monsters
Ability: Increases item drops from monsters.
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 6-10 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular message:
- <name> does a little fairy dance.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> dances, dances, and revolves its way deep into your slain foe's pockets.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> busts some extra-phat moves around the maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins a blissed-out grin, the way only mushrooms and fairies can.
- When entered in an Ultimate Cage Match
- <name> is too busy being cute to fight very effectively.
The item drop bonus formula (in percent) follows the following equation:
Item drop bonus = (55 × weight)0.5 + weight - 3
- The item drop bonus is half the meat drop bonus received from leprechauns.
- There exists a stuffed version of this familiar.
- Prior to NS13, the item drop increase from this familiar was +2.5% per pound.
Sample item drop increases based on weight
|Weight||Item drop bonus|
(The listed numbers have been rounded to 1 decimal point while the game actually uses higher precision floating point computations according to the formula above.)
- The name of this familiar is probably derived from the Sifl and Olly song "Gravy for Baby".
- The third line of this familiar's haiku is a reference to the David Bowie song, "Magic Dance", from the 1986 Jim Henson film Labyrinth. The lyric "Dance, magic dance" is repeated in its refrain.
- The message from equipping a lucky Tam O'Shanter is a reference to Dance Dance Revolution.