Ax of L'rose
(In-game plural: Ax of L'roses)
- L'rose, the Adventurer (Occurs once with the Vestments of the Treeslayer equipped while trick or treating)
- Special message upon killing Underworld Tree
- Only obtained by trick-or-treating while dressed in the Vestments of the Treeslayer outfit, which is made from spooky bark.
- This weapon must be equipped in order to initiate the battle with the Underworld Tree (by defeating 20 other trees in The Shivering Timbers with the ax equipped), and is required to defeat it.
- Smashes into useless powder
- Ax of L'rose is a pun on Axl Rose, singer of Guns N' Roses.
- The description of quests is a reference to the albums of Guns N' Roses, three which were very well received and then two that were less so. Also Axl Rose was reclusive for 20 years after Guns N' Roses' breakup.
- The special message after killing the Underworld Tree is a reference to different Guns N' Roses songs: "November Rain", "Don't Cry", "Patience", and "It's So Easy".
- The hit messages refer to Guns N' Roses albums Appetite for Destruction and Use Your Illusion I (or II) and their singles "Welcome to the Jungle" and Mr. Brownstone.
- The message when you fell a tree refers to the philosophical riddle "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
|TOP 10 Ax of L'rose collections|
6. Grimdel - 2 | 7. bluephoenix - 2 | 8. Hetchman - 2 | 9. oSfish - 2 | 10. Macdaddy - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings