| Today is Arrrbor Day!
Head down to the Distant Woods, and help the pirates plant some trees!
Arrrbor Day is a relatively new holiday in the Kingdom, and is based less on ridiculous old traditions and more on caring for our mother Earth. It began in the pirate community, and due to their persuasive leaflet campaign (and the use of moderate amounts of force) it caught on in the rest of the Kingdom. It's customary to spend the day thinking good thoughts about the earth and the environment, and to go to the pirates' Arrrboretum and plant a sapling or two. And it's customary for the pirates to go to the Arrrboretum and cut down last year's saplings to make more ships. For the environment.
Arrrbor Day I: December 24, 2007 (Petember 4, Year 19)(cancelled)
- Arrrbor Day I: March 29, 2008 (Petember 4, Year 20)
- Arrrbor Day II: July 3, 2008 (Petember 4, Year 21)
- Arrrbor Day III: October 7, 2008 (Petember 4, Year 22)
- Arrrbor Day IV: January 11, 2009 (Petember 4, Year 23)
- Arrrbor Day V: April 1, 2009 (Bill 4, Year 24)
- Arrrbor Day VI: April 17, 2009 (Petember 4, Year 24)
- Arrrbor Day VII: July 22, 2009 (Petember 4, Year 25)
- Arrrbor Day VIII: October 26, 2009 (Petember 4, Year 26)
- Arrrbor Day IX: January 30, 2010 (Petember 4, Year 27)
- Arrrbor Day X: May 6, 2010 (Petember 4, Year 28)
- Arrrbor Day XI: August 10, 2010 (Petember 4, Year 29)
- Arrrbor Day XII: November 14, 2010 (Petember 4, Year 30)
- Arrrbor Day XIII: February 18, 2011 (Petember 4, Year 31)
- Arrrbor Day XIV: May 25, 2011 (Petember 4, Year 32)
- Arrrbor Day XV: August 29, 2011 (Petember 4, Year 33)
- Arrrbor Day XVI: December 3, 2011 (Petember 4, Year 34)
- Arrrbor Day XVII: March 8, 2012 (Petember 4, Year 35)
- Arrrbor Day XVIII: June 12, 2012 (Petember 4, Year 36)
- Arrrbor Day XIX: September 16, 2012 (Petember 4, Year 37)
- Arrrbor Day XX: December 21, 2012 (Petember 4, Year 38)
- Arrrbor Day XXI: March 27, 2013 (Petember 4, Year 39)
- Arrrbor Day XXII: July 1, 2013 (Petember 4, Year 40)
- Arrrbor Day XXIII: October 5, 2013 (Petember 4, Year 41)
- Arrrbor Day XXIV: January 9, 2014 (Petember 4, Year 42)
- Arrrbor Day XXV: April 15, 2014 (Petember 4, Year 43)
- Arrrbor Day XXVI: July 20, 2014 (Petember 4, Year 44)
- Arrrbor Day XXVII: October 24, 2014 (Petember 4, Year 45)
- Arrrbor Day XXVIII: January 28, 2015 (Petember 4, Year 46)
- Arrrbor Day XXIX: May 4, 2015 (Petember 4, Year 47)
- Arrrbor Day XXX: August 8, 2015 (Petember 4, Year 48)
- Arrrbor Day XXXI: November 12, 2015 (Petember 4, Year 49)
- Arrrbor Day XXXII: February 16, 2016 (Petember 4, Year 50) (predicted)
- Help the pirates plant saplings in The Arrrboretum, a location in the Distant Woods.
- The Timbarrrr adventure in the Arrrboretum gives you the choice of 3 different tree types to help plant.
- The first adventure of the next Arrrbor Day that you participate in will give you a reward depending on the number of saplings planted this Arrrbor Day.
|Saplings||Reward 2-99||Reward 100|
|bag of Crotchety Pine saplings|| handful of Crotchety Pine needles
100 turns of Crotchety, Pining
| crotchety pants|
Maximum HP +40
Put Down Roots (15 MP)
Stun 2 rounds
|bag of Saccharine Maple saplings|| lump of Saccharine Maple sap
100 turns of Artificially Sweet
| Saccharine Maple pendant|
Maximum HP/MP +20
Spray Sap (15 MP)
Delevel att/def by 15% of attack
|bag of Laughing Willow saplings|| handful of Laughing Willow bark
100 turns of Barking Mad
| willowy bonnet|
Maximum MP +40
Rouse Sapling (15 MP)
15+30+45+60 damage over 4 rounds
- If you planted an Underworld acorn the previous holiday, one of your next adventures will give you an Underworld sapling.
- The combat skills granted by the equipment are usable once per combat (each).
- The three pieces of equipment together form the Arrrbor Day Apparrrrrel outfit (regenerate 10-15 HP per adventure).
- Official Holiday Description
- Saplings are planted by adventuring in The Arrrboretum with whatever bag of saplings you chose.
- If 100 or more saplings are planted, you are rewarded with a piece of the Arrrbor Day Apparrrrrel outfit; if between 2 and 99 (inclusive) saplings are planted, the reward is a handful of Crotchety Pine needles, a handful of Laughing Willow bark, or a lump of Saccharine Maple sap. You get one reward per holiday, and you collect your reward next Arrrbor Day.
- If you ascend with a bag of saplings, it will be removed from your inventory like any other Quest Item, and the sappy pirate will not give you another bag that Arrrbor Day.