The legendary Arrowsmith crafted this amazin' arrow. Instead of sending enemies on a permanent vacation, it allows you to convey sweet emotion. You can use it to tell that cryin', crazy ragdoll angel of yours to walk this way, because your heart's done time, and you're tired of livin' on the edge and ready to get back in the saddle.
Or, y'know, you could just use it to say "Hi," or "Happy Birthday," or "Janie's got a gun!" It's your call.
Type: usable (self or others)
Cannot be discarded
Free pull from Hagnk's
- Dropped after combat by a Obtuse Angel
Sending an empty arrowgram:
- A blank arrow won't fly right.
Sending Somebody an arrowgram:
- You fire an arrowgram at <player>. Message for you, sir!
- <Player> has sent you an arrowgram:
- One arrowgram message can be up to 20 characters long.
- The description references many songs by the band Aerosmith, on which the word Arrowsmith is a pun.
- The receiving text "Message for you, sir!" is an excerpt from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, when a squire receives a message this way.