(In-game plural: arrowgrams)
- Dropped after combat by a Obtuse Angel
Sending an empty arrowgram:
- A blank arrow won't fly right.
Sending Somebody an arrowgram:
- You fire an arrowgram at <player>. Message for you, sir!
- <Player> has sent you an arrowgram:
- One arrowgram message can be up to 20 characters long.
- The description references many songs by the band Aerosmith, on which the word Arrowsmith is a pun.
- The receiving text "Message for you, sir!" is an excerpt from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, when a squire receives a message this way.
|TOP 10 arrowgram collections|
6. Atlasica - 1228 | 7. cubeof11 - 1200 | 8. kirByllAmA - 1054 | 9. Oldsfrk - 837 | 10. thee snivlem - 666
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings