(In-game plural: Apathargic Bandersnatches)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the Apathargic Bandersnatch in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|He stands up, extends his wings, and starts fruming.|
|You decide to name him Tofflesby.|
- March 2009's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Acts as a volleyball (but tuned to a specific stat by its equipment) and augproves your combat skills in a varyad of ways.
- The Bandersnatch is a fictional creature mentioned in Lewis Carroll's poems Jabberwocky and The Hunting of the Snark.
- The description of the Bandersnatch as "apathargic" is a nod to the other portmanteaus Carroll made up in his poetry. In this case, it's a mix of apathetic and lethargic.
- The description of its property to "augproves" combat skills is being composed from the terms augment and improve.
- Similarly, "varyad" is a portmanteau of variety and myriad.
- Banned-her-snatch -- "Banned her?! I hardly *know* her!"
- Jab-her-wocky -- "Jab her?! I hardly *know* her!"
|TOP 10 Apathargic Bandersnatch collections|
6. Desyana - 6 | 7. Mystic_Potato - 5 | 8. Dreldan - 5 | 9. Leg o Lam - 4 | 10. Hippie Dude - 4
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
Libram of Love Songs
| Apathargic Bandersnatch
| Succeeded by:|