This is a heavy, unwieldy rusty metal pole with a heavy, unwieldy rusty metal spike on the end. Stabbing something with this will probably give it tetanus. It's like... adding lockjaw to injury.
(In-game plural: antique spears)
- on successful hit
|Monster attack power reduced by 1-3|
|Monster defense reduced by 1-3|
- The spear will occasionally break with the following message:
- The force of the blow sunders your antique spear. I guess that's why they call you Colonel Sunders.
- The break chance is 2.5±2.4% on a successful hit.
- Previously, the spear wouldn't break if used in your offhand by having the Double-Fisted Skull Smashing skill, but this is no longer the case.
- However, the spear will not break when it is being wielded by a Disembodied Hand.
- Pulverizes into useless powder.
- This item had a damage value of 20-40, requirement of 85 Muscle, and autosell value of 160 Meat prior to the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 15th, 2014.
- The end of the description is a play on the phrase "adding insult to injury."
- "Colonel Sunders" is a reference to "Colonel Sanders," the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
|antique greaves | antique helmet | antique shield | antique spear|
|TOP 10 antique spear collections|
6. willied1 - 3494 | 7. AmishGuerrilla - 1952 | 8. PrinceAmled - 1936 | 9. ORBIT - 1413 | 10. Trumper - 1319
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings