(In-game plural: antique helmets)
- Occasionally breaks with the message:
- Your antique helmet, weakened by the force of your opponent's blow, shatters into approximately 37-40 pieces. The nerve of that centuries-old piece of armor!
- Upon a successful hit by your opponent, this will break 2.5±2.4% of the time.
- Unlike most hats, this item has a Muscle requirement.
- Pulverizes into useless powder.
- This item had a power of 200, requirement of 85 Muscle, autosell value of 160 Meat, and gave +3 levels of Spooky Resistance prior to the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 15th, 2014.
|antique greaves | antique helmet | antique shield | antique spear|
- The last sentence of the description may be a reference to, and certainly resembles the idea of, the Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which "have been specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. At the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent you from seeing anything that might alarm you."
|TOP 10 antique helmet collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 1466 | 7. ORBIT - 1444 | 8. Trumper - 1394 | 9. Bricbrac_Madley - 1356 | 10. Farflier - 1163
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings