Antique hand mirror
This is a small hand-held mirror. Not the kind that flips open and fits in your purse, but the kind that has a handle on it, meant to be used while sitting at the vanity in your bedroom and revelling in the vanity in your heart.
(In-game plural: antique hand mirrors)
|You hold the mirror up in front of your opponent for a second, and then it slips out of your fingers and shatters on the ground at your feet. Whoopsie!|
- Almost definitely required in order to defeat The Guy Made Of Bees.
- Increases the amount of Mysticality gained from gazing into the mirror during Having a Medicine Ball.
- If you have Ambidextrous Funkslinging and use the Mysterious Island Arena flyer in the first slot and an antique hand mirror in the second against The Guy Made Of Bees, you will instantly complete the side-quest and avoid dying as The Guy Made Of Bees has a very high ML.
- This is a reference to the common tale that breaking a mirror gives you 7 years of bad luck.
|TOP 10 antique hand mirror collections|
6. Joe Anon - 6348 | 7. Yoshi 3 - 4910 | 8. APPLE BLOSSOM - 4452 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 2300 | 10. Prima Vera - 2199
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings