Don't get sad about these, they're just a pair of antique greaves -- heavy, rusty plates of metal designed to protect your legs. If your knees are creaky, these will make them much, much worse.
(In-game plural: antique greaveses)
- Occasionally breaks with the message:
- Your antique greaves, weakened by the force of your opponent's blow, shatter into approximately 40-41 pieces. The nerve of that centuries-old piece of armor!
- Upon a successful hit by your opponent, this will break 2.5±2.4% of the time.
- Unlike most pants, this item has a Muscle requirement.
- Pulverizes into useless powder.
- When running away on the The Sea Floor with antique greaves equipped:
- As you're trying to get away, you sink in the silty muck on the sea floor. You manage to get yourself unmired, but your greaves seem to have gotten instantly rusty in the process...
|You acquire an item: rusty metal greaves|
- This item had a power of 200, requirement of 85 Muscle, and autosell value of 160 Meat prior to the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 15th, 2014.
- The start of the item description refers to a play on the fact that the word "greaves" sounds like "grieves"
|antique greaves | antique helmet | antique shield | antique spear|
|TOP 10 antique greaves collections|
6. Wraithtech - 1786 | 7. Trumper - 1369 | 8. ORBIT - 1342 | 9. BanditAlt - 1129 | 10. Lord Zathrus - 1090
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings