This is a cup of stuff that will un-un-unpoison you if you get un-unpoisoned.
(In-game plural: anti-anti-antidotes)
- Doc Galaktik's Medicine Show (30 Meat)
- Dropped after combat by a Gelatinous Cubeling
- From inventory, when poisoned:
|The anti-anti-antidote courses through your veins, un-un-unpoisoning you in a jiffy.|
- From inventory, when not poisoned:
|You're unpoisoned -- don't waste the anti-anti-antidote.|
- In combat, when poisoned:
|You quickly quaff the anti-anti-antidote. You feel better.|
- In combat, when not poisoned:
|You're not poisoned -- you shouldn't waste the anti-anti-antidote.|
- The following effects are cured by this item:
- Prior to February 27, 2007, this item was not usable in combat. The announcement on that date stated, perhaps facetiously, that "this change foreshadows absolutely nothing."
- Prior to February 12, 2009, this item was sold at The Demon Market for 40 Meat.
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure would preface their adjectives with non-non-.
- The name for this item may have stemmed from an obscure song Anti, Anti, Anti by the band 45 Grave, although this is more likely coincidence.
|TOP 10 anti-anti-antidote collections|
6. stickMAN3000 - 2026 | 7. kristinp - 2015 | 8. Soadfreak - 1753 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 1741 | 10. TheDotGamer - 1641
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings