Ill-tempered, furry, horny
Butts heads with buttheads.
Ability: Attacks enemies with additional stench damage.
Throne: Muscle +15%, sometimes gives goat cheese pizzas
Familiar-Specific Equipment: prosthetic forehead
- Regular message:
- <name> butts him/her/it for X (+Y) damage.
- <name> attempts to hit him/her/it, but misses.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- You hear a small *ding*, and <Name> hands you a freshly-cooked goat cheese pizza. Apparently he's got a tiny E-Z Cook™ oven up there.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> gives your slain foe one final, vicious headbutt and shakes loose some more meat.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> romps around the maypole - trip-trap, trip-trap.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> harrumphs and growls, but still smiles with his wax lips.
- When entered in a Scavenger Hunt:
- <name> keeps getting distracted from the hunt and randomly ramming into things.
- Damage ranges from int(X/2)+1 to X+1 where X is the weight of the familiar.
- Damage is split evenly between physical and stench damage. If total damage is odd, the extra point goes to the stench.
- The goat will attempt to attack every round. It will hit ceiling(X/6)*10%, where X is the familiar's weight. (At 1 pound, it hits 10% of the time; at 54 pounds, it hits 90% of the time.)
- You're not the only one who keeps a pet goat. The Sorceress' Angry Goat
- "Trip-trap, trip-trap" is a reference to the famous fairy tale "Three Billy Goats Gruff", describing the sound made as the goats crossed the bridge one by one.