Ancient vinyl coin purse
This is a clear plastic coin purse with Iiti Kitty's creepy unblinking face emblazoned on it. Though now that I think of it, a coin purse that did blink would be even creepier.
(In-game plural: ancient vinyl coin purses)
|You empty out the coin purse into your hand. Out of nowhere, a guy wearing thick glasses and a tie approaches you, and says "Holy cow, now those are some rare and valuable coins! Whaddya say I take those off of your hands for you? Does this seem like a fair price?"
Before you can respond, he shoves a stack of Meat into your hand and disappears with the coins. You hope you got a good deal.
- Under Way of the Surprising Fist the Meat is replaced with this message:
- You head into town and give the Meat to a guy wearing thick glasses and a tie. Maybe now he'll be able to afford eye surgery and a new wardrobe.
- This item is functionally identical to the old coin purse, differing only by the amount of meat gained, which is only natural, as the coins are an order of magnitude older.
- This item references Hello Kitty, a popular Sanrio character that often appears on items designed for young girls. The first ever Hello Kitty product was a vinyl coin purse that was introduced in Japan in 1974. Ancient indeed!
- The fistcore message refers to MC Frontalot, in particular his song Charity Case.
|TOP 10 ancient vinyl coin purse collections|
6. ArcusLex - 6519 | 7. FranNyan - 6179 | 8. Pastahead - 6117 | 9. DasFrannen - 5443 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 4310
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings