An Olympic-Sized Swimming Pool
Using the Olympic-Sized Swimming Pool
You change into your swimsuit and step up to the pool.
There are <number> of your clanmates playing in the water right now.
There is currently nobody playing in the water.
Or instead of just screwing around in a pool all day, you can work out like a boring healthy person with will power.
- If you haven't worked out today:
|Do Submarine Sprints|
- If you've worked out today, the buttons are replaced with:
(You've already worked out in the pool today.)
- Swim Laps
- Do Submarine Sprints
- You dive in and start doing submarine sprints. You know, that totally real exercise that I didn't just make up, where you see how many times you can swim back and forth across the pool without coming up for air?
- Anyway, you do (number) of them.
You acquire an effect: Silent Running
(duration: 50 Adventures)
- You can dive for treasure (from Cannonball) once per day.
- You can work out (Swim Laps or Submarine Sprints) once per day.
- The pool resets upon ascension.
- If the number of laps or submarine sprints you have done is greater than the current best in the clan, the record is updated and the following message appears:
It's a new record! You proudly scrawl your name on the sandwich board next to the pool.
- Your Submarine Sprints are affected by your +item, and Swim Laps by +init. See this HCO thread for more information. It is currently possible to swim a negative number of laps.
- If you try to enter the pool when it is full, you will see the following message:
- There are way too many of your clanmates in the pool right now, you'll have to wait for some to get out if you want to just screw around.