Advent Calendar Table
Crimbo holidays in recent memory have seen all adventurers being given Advent Calendars to punch out in their campgrounds. While each series of calendars has yielded new treasures, much of their functionality is identical to gifts from previous years. In the following table, items are organized by the day in which you obtain them from the Advent Calendar:
- The 2011 Advent Calendar broke the mold of its predecessors. For the first twenty days (punches), instead of containing tangible items, it contained pieces of The Candy Diorama, unlocking new zones or encounters with each punch.
- On December 22, 2007, all of the perfectly ordinary advent goodies were replaced with nanite-infested ones (if they hadn't already been punched out). Specifically:
- In the Crimboween advent calendar, if you had not received one yet on your current ascension, a chocolate lump would be acquired in addition to the regular advent prize.
- Sometime on December 26, 2015, the tiny plastic spoiler, also a spoiler, and yes also a spoiler were converted into their true forms. After this point, those who had not yet punched their Advent calendar would receive the true forms instead of the spoilers.
- Sometime after December 25, 2017, that year's tiny plastic spoiler was similarly converted into its true form. After this point, those who had not yet punched their Advent calendar would receive the true form instead of the spoiler.
|Advent Calendars - edit|
|2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018|