Acoustic electric eel
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Acoustic electric eel|
|Locations||The Briniest Deepests|
|Monster Parts||head, tail|
This eel began life as just a regular shrieking eel, but decided that it just didn't rock hard enough. So it got a few after-market upgrades, had an electric pickup installed, and now it can MEEDLY-MEEDLY-MEEDLY with the best of them.
It brushes against you and shocks the crap out of you.Ugh! Ow! Ooh! Ow! Ugh! Ouch! Ow! Eek! Ow! Ooh!
It hits you with a meedly-meedly-meedly-SKREEOW! You throw up the devil horns as you writhe in pain. Argh! Eek! Eek! Ouch! Ugh! Ooh! Eek! Eek! Ooh! Eek!
It hits you with a power chord. You bang your head. Er, that is, you have a seizure and bang your head against a rock. Ow! Oof! Eek! Ugh! Ouch! Ooh! Oof! Ugh! Argh! Ooh!
It plays a power ballad. You sway back and forth, directly into a coral reef.Oof! Ouch! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ugh! Ooh! Argh! Ouch! Ugh!
It plays a super-fast, ridiculously technical solo on its own tail. It doesn't miss an entire note, even hitting the ones where you have to hit three buttons at once.Eek! Ugh! Ouch! Ow! Argh! Ugh! Ow! Ow! Argh! Oof!
It tries to shock you, but you're too jaded to be shocked by anything.
It tries to hit you with a meedly-meedly-meedly, but it shorts out.
It hits you with a power chord. You bang your head appreciatively.
It plays a power ballad. You find it difficult to spark a lighter underwater.
It tries to play a super-fast, ridiculously technical guitar solo, but it runs out of star power and gets booed off the stage. Er, reef. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 192-288 Meat (average: 240, stdev: 20)*|
|You acquire an item: dull fish scale (14.9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: eel battery (8.9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: eel sauce (9.7% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: eel skin (3.9% chance)*|
|You gain 101.25 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Briniest Deepests.
- If you attack with a melee weapon you will get the following text:
|You lose 89?-100 hit points.|
- If the effect Fishbreath is active when fighting this enemy, it will flip out. This increases its attack.
- The eel battery only drops if you have fishbreath.
- The eel sauce only drops if you have asked Grandpa about eels.
- The description references the Shrieking Eels from the film version of The Princess Bride.
- The critical hit and fumble messages refer to the Guitar Hero series of video games.
- "Meedly-meedly-meedly" is a reference to to the Homestar Runner character Strong Bad, particularly the Strong Bad email "Guitar." In it, he uses the onomatopoeia "meedly-meedly-meedly" to describe playing "hot lixx" on a guitar.