A Vending Machine
|A small placard on the machine says "Insert tokens, collect fat loot."
Seems like a sound plan.
|X/no fat loot token(s)|
- The sewing kit disappears once purchased, since it can be reused indefinitely (once per day).
- Collectors can still buy more sewing kits after moving a kit into their closet or Display Case.
- The vending machine was added on August 10, 2011, featuring the six items (3 keys and 3 accessories) that had been found in room 10 of the Daily Dungeon, plus the potato sprout, which had been found in room 6.
- The vending machine was revamped again on January 31, 2013, with three new spellbooks and one new familiar being added; in addition, its appearance became more like that of an NPC store. The description of the vending machine changed from the following old text:
- "The vending machine has a token slot and a series of pictographic buttons on it."