If you're looking for the pool table in The Typical Tavern, see A Pool Table (Typical Tavern).
|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
How is chance of success affected by Pool Skill?
A Pool Table may be installed in your VIP Lounge by using a Clan pool table, which is bought from Mr. Store for 3 Mr. Accessories. You may choose 1 of the 3 playing styles 3 times per day. Like other once-a-day things, it may be used again after ascending.
Using the Pool Table
- If you're in charge of the table, or it's the first time the table has been used:
- Looks like you're in charge of the table, having won the last game.
- If a clanmate is in charge of the table:
- Looks like your clanmate (player name) is charge of the table, having won the last (number) games in a row.
Care to challenge him?
- Message for winning:
- You skillfully defeat (player) and take control of the table. Go you!
- Message for playing yourself:
- You play a game of pool against yourself. Unsurprisingly, you win! Inevitably, you lose.
- Message for losing:
- Try as you might, you are unable to defeat (player). Ah well. You gave it your best.
- Message for winning a challenge:
- (player) challenged you to a game of pool, but you won and retained control of the table.
- Message for losing a challenge:
- (player) challenged you to a game of pool, and beat you!
- After the 3rd use in one day:
- You've already played quite a bit of pool today, so you just watch with your hands in your pockets.
- Message for trying to play pool after the 3rd use in one day:
- You're kind of pooled out for today. Maybe you'll be in the mood to play again tomorrow.
- The image beside the pool table is the current avatar of the person in charge of the table.
- Your success at the table is affected by your Pool Skill.
- The message you get after playing for the third time in one day is probably a reference to the slang term "pocket pool".