This is a map that reveals the location of one of the ancient battles fought atop A-Boo Peak. No one knows why it has a bright blue paw print on the back of it.
(In-game plural: A-Boo clues)
- A-boo Peak
- Battlie Knight Ghost
- Claybender Sorcerer Ghost
- Dusken Raider Ghost
- Space Tourist Explorer Ghost
- Whatsian Commando Ghost
- The "Journalist" (with ten-leaf clover) (2)
- From inventory:
- From inventory (if you have already used an A-Boo clue but not re-visited A-boo Peak yet; clue is not consumed):
|You're already in the process of investigating a key location at A-Boo Peak. You should finish with that before you start poking around looking for a different one.|
- From inventory (after you have completed the quest):
|Since you have no more need of this clue, you discard it.|
- If you have not yet completed the A-boo portion of the Orc Chasm Quest, using this item from your inventory will activate The Horror... superlikely adventure in A-boo Peak.
- A-Boo clues cannot be pickpocketed or forced by yellow rays (though they may still drop normally).
- Prior to a trivial update on February 18, 2013, this item forced the next adventure in the A-boo Peak to be The Horror... merely by having it in the inventory. After the update, this item needed to be used to trigger the next adventure to be The Horror.
- A-Boo clues used to be pickpocketable, but something changed (without notice) which made them unpickpocketable. We do not know when this change occurred; the change was spaded on March 21, 2014.
- The blue paw print is a reference to Blue's Clues.